Comment on page
How to retrieve your CanonicalID
- 1.CanonicalID plays an important role in specific requests or issue investigations conducted by Impossible Cloud representatives.
- 2.CanonicalID is represented as a distinct string of symbols, ensuring its uniqueness for each user.
- 3.This unique identifier is also required when utilizing "aws iam" commands.
- 2.Hover your mouse cursor over your username located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- 3.Your CanonicalID will appear with the button to copy it to the clipboard.
Last modified 6mo ago